On Aug. 20, Shibarium, the company behind the popular Shiba Inu cryptocurrency, released an important update on their ongoing development efforts.
- In a recent blog post, the Shibarium team provided insights into the current status of their blockchain and the steps they are taking to optimize its performance, aiming for a secure public re-launch.
- Shytoshi Kusama, the lead developer in the Shiba Inu network, provided an update on the team’s progress, stating:
“Today, the team focused on ensuring perfect security measures are in place and began deep testing on the blockchain. Shibarium is currently live (but in private mode) producing blocks as normal.”
- As part of their ongoing effort to perfect the security features of Shibarium, the team is anticipating collaborating with past partners, referred to as “old frens,” as early as next week. Moving forward, Shytoshi Kusama mentioned that:
“Tomorrow, we will continue scaling and testing in anticipation of working with our new (yet old) frens on Monday, ahead of re-opening the chain to the public. I’ve asked the devs all to rest tonight/today so everyone is refreshed.”
- This announcement is significant for the Shibarium community and the greater cryptocurrency industry.
- Enhancing the security and scalability of Shibarium will possibly attract more users and further solidify the Shiba Inu network’s place as a leader in the ever-expanding blockchain space.
- For the Shibarium community, this news represents a significant milestone in the project’s journey and potential. As the team continues to build a robust and secure platform, the broader crypto community eagerly anticipates this vibrant platform’s future impact on the industry landscape.